My brother and his wife and new baby came into town from Texas. This was our first time meeting my new neice Morgan. She was born 2 weeks before Luke and so we were so excited to get the babies together. We love them so much and we wish they would move here!!!
We decided that one fun thing to do while they were here would be to go to a Mariners game. I think the kids had a little more fun than the parents.
The kids pose after the game with their new Mariner Moose dolls that Hama bought. It was exhausing but fun.

The kids were so excited to go to the game I thought maybe they would watch some. Oddly enough I didn't see an inning.

Is she sweet or what?

While we were outside watching fireworks the babies decided to take a nap. By the time we got to bed and then Jake woke up at 6:30, we were all wishing we would have joined them!