Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'am 3!!!

Jake's birthday was August 19th. He was the big 3. He was so excited and ready to party. We started off the day with cinnamon toast crunch-his favorite cereal, and then played for awhile. We decided not to have a big party for him this year, so a couple of the neighbor kids came over for lunch and we had a little party. Then after nap, we went to Red Robin for dinner. His sister LOVES Red Robin so I'am pretty sure that he was talked into that one. After dinner we went to Chuch E Cheeses for some games and running around. He had a great day and loved all of the attention. After it was all over he asks " When do I turn 4? "



Here are the boys eating pizza. Can I tell you how crazy a house with 5 boys can be?
He asked for cupcakes ( without egg of course ) and was able to blow all the candles out the first time.
Here we are at Red Robin. I told the kids he probably wouldn't be here on a weekday, but there he was. The kids were very excited.


Jake got very embarrased when they started singing to him. He was trying to hide.


He loves Bob the Builder and was excited to ride in his front loader.

And so here's the kicker. What 3 year old wants a skateboard? My son. He wants to be so big.

Jake is into Superheors and anything dangerous. So, here is where superhero meets extreme sports. You gotta love it-until he falls and breaks his head!