We had the best Christmas this year! So blessed with our family and health and the freedom to celebrate Jesus' birth. The kids were so fun this year. So excited about the movies, the Christmas lights and all the fun things that go with this time of year. I can't wait until next year when Luke will be old enough to participate-that is, doing more than eating the paper!
Luke didn't quite know what to think of Santa. He didn't cry but just kept staring at him.
Every year my mom takes Maddie and I to see the Nutcracker in Seattle. It has become our tradition since Maddie was 2. This year Luke was really sick and I was unable to go but my mom still took Maddie and she loved it more than ever. She wants to be in the Nutcracker as a dancer some day. Thanks Hama for taking her!!!

The kids love to play with the stuffed animals of the Christmas movies Frosty and Rudolph. They wanted to take a picture with them and of course they had to wear their head gear.