The boys have been up to lots! Luke is holding onto everything and walking as well as getting into EVERYTHING! He now has 4 teeth and seems to be getting more. He is a very good baby but I can tell that he is going to be trouble! He already loves to test you and he is very persistent-I'm in trouble!
Jake is doing well too. I signed him up for pre-school for the fall so he is very excited about that. He knows his letters and his sounds and we are starting to work on writing. He isn't too interested though so I'm not pushing. He has begun to love the computer and always wants to play Curious George games. Here are a few pics.
Jake is doing well too. I signed him up for pre-school for the fall so he is very excited about that. He knows his letters and his sounds and we are starting to work on writing. He isn't too interested though so I'm not pushing. He has begun to love the computer and always wants to play Curious George games. Here are a few pics.
Here are the boys playing-Jake wanted Luke to wear a costume too.