Thursday, October 14, 2010

Birthdays

The kids had GREAT birthdays this year! They both had fun ideas of what they wanted to do and they were a blast!
Jacob turned 5 on August 19th and he of course wanted a skateboard party. We rented out the place where he has had lessons before and I thought they would be learning how to skate...I was wrong. I misunderstood and there were no lessons just free skate-so we had 10 boys on skateboards with no idea as to what they were doing...a little CRAZY!






Maddie turned 8 on August 30th. She had a gymnastics party at the YMCA in Puyallup. They have all of the gymnastics equipment you could think of-trampoline, bars, beams, rope swings and tumbling mat. The kids has so much fun that no one wanted to leave!



I can not believe how big they have gotten and what great kids they are. They are bright, funny, loving and both have such great hearts. We are SO lucky! Happy birthday and we love you!!!