Luke is almost 5 months and is making my head spin. It is hard to watch him grow up because I feel that I don't have as much time to cherish his little achievments since I'am so busy with everything else going on. He started eating cereal, which he hated at first and is now loving. He is smiling and laughing and LOVES to be held. He sat up today for a minute or longer on his own and decided that he loves trains. Stop growing!
I have so many friends that are talented photographers. My friend Mary wanted to come and take some pictures of Luke. Here are a couple that I thought were cute.


The other kids loved their saucers to play in. Luke is no exception.

Here is Luke sitting up for the first time.
Luke has not been fond of tummy time. He normally lasts about 2 minutes and then wants to be done. Today I found his interest. He layed on his tummy for about 15 minutes and watched Thomas the train go around the track.