Monday, September 14, 2009

And another year goes by...

I can't believe it but another year has gone by and the kids are now a year older. They are so beautiful and smart and amazing! Each day they make me laugh-and cry(whether good or bad) and it makes me sad that they are growing so fast.

Maddie turned 7 this year going on 15. She has decided now that she doesn't like Barbies or princesses but that she likes Hannah Montana. She also loves art and music. She dances around and sings Taylor Swift, High School Musical and Hannah Montana. Here are a few b-day pics...

Maddie chose to have a Hawaiian party this year. They all wore hula skirts, leis, flowers in their hair, and drank from coconut cups. Super fun! I didn't get too many pics of Maddies party because I was doing games and stuff-gotta be better about that next year:)
Jake turned 4 this year. He is still as busy as ever and loves Star Wars and playing outside. He woke up on his birthday, jumped out of bed and shouted"Look everyone-look at how big I am now!" Love this kid!


Jake of course had a Star Wars party. What was I thinking asking 7 kids to come with lightsabers? And yes that is Hama in the back-AKA princess Leia.
I loved this..Josh joined in the fun and got hammered with lightsabers-way to take one for the team!
Luke is SO cute-he picks up a lightsaber and makes the noise. Here he is fighting princess Leia.