Monday, September 14, 2009

Soccer baby!

I have been SO excited for Maddie to start soccer. As most of you know I've played since I was little and its my sport- so it has been so fun to watch Maddie start playing. She had her first game this past Sat and to our surprise she did awesome! She hustles to the ball, spreads out and calls to be passed to. She scored 2 goals-but couldn't tell us the score because her dad had a talk to her about everyone winning-funny how that doesn't apply to college or NFL football:) After the game she was telling us how much she liked it and how her favorite part was defense and scuffleing. What 7 yo uses the word scuffle? Cracked me up-anyway she is more like her dad then I thought:)
Here is Maddie and her friend Bella
Maddie getting back for defense
Maddie with a break away
And here she is scuffleing...in the middle of the group