Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to school

Jake started PRESCHOOL! Yay! Jake has been so excited to start school. He loves getting Maddie on the bus but he wants to go too. So today was his first day. His teacher is Mrs. Megan and seems very nice. He goes 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours. What are Luke and I going to do by ourselves? I'm sure I'll think of something:)

Such a big boy!
Gotta love play dough!



Maddie started 2nd grade last week and was so excited. For about a week she couldn't stop asking when it was going to start-who does that? She is in a 2nd-3rd split and has 2 teachers-Mrs. Zuloft and Mrs. Keaton. They are both so nice and so far Maddie wakes up very excited and ready for the day.

Maddie is very into clothes now and it took her forever to decide on a first day outfit...this is what she came up with:

This was Maddies friend Rians first day at a new school...say cheese!

Maddie getting ready for the day